CHARITY MOTORS CAR DONATION PROGRAM....50% OF YOUR CAR'S SELLING PRICE COMES BACK TO ZAOM
As part of our commitment to raising funds for our association, we have successfully explored an avenue that seems promising. It is the car donation program through Charity Motors.
Charity Motors Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that allows individuals to donate their vehicle for a tax deduction and choose the non profit charity they want the proceeds sent to. Charity Motors returns 50% of the car's selling price back to the charity of choice.
ZAOM being a tax exempt public charity qualifies. One of our members donated their car and we received a check for $ 1,325.00 a few months later.
Charity Motors handles all the necessary paperwork. All you need to provide them is the name of our association....Zoroastrian Association Of Michigan, the tax ID # 26-1203739 and the current address.
You will receive the full fair-market value tax deduction for the donation of your car.This is a WIN WIN situation. Charity Motors will also arrange to pick up your vehicle for free.
Please see attachment for more info or call 313 255 1000 / 313 933 400/ 888 908 2277 or visit www.charitymotors.org
We thank you for your ongoing support.Type your paragraph here.
JOIN iGIVE.COM & RAISE FUNDS FOR FEZANA EVERYTIME YOU SHOP ONLINE !!
STEP #1 Sign up with iGive.com and put Federation Of Zoroastrian Associations of North America as your preferred charity,
STEP #2 Everytime you go online to shop, REMEMBER to go through iGive to the website you want say Macy's or Expedia and automatically a certain percetage of what you spend comes back to FEZANA.
STEP #3 Better still install the iGive button on your computer so it will automatically detect that the website you are visiting is linked to iGive and it will ask you if you want to donate to FEZANA.
There is also an iGive app for your smartphone !!
AMAZON SMILE...0.5% OF YOUR AMAZON SHOPPING COMES BACK TO ZAOM
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Every item available for purchase on www.amazon.com is also available on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) at the same price. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation" on their product detail pages.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS...5% OF YOUR PURCHASES COME BACK TO ZAOM.
It’s easy for ZAOM members to enroll in Kroger Community Rewards. You can visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com, click on “Michigan” and click on “Enroll”.
ZAOM code is JJ834.
All participants must have a valid online account at Kroger.com and must sign up online to participate. Organization members can no longer scan their group’s barcode at the registers or service desk
Step by step instructions are as follows:
Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Click “Enroll” If you have never been a part of Kroger Community Rewards.com, Kroger.com or registered with the scan bar method last year.
1. “Sign up today” (to the right)
2. Enter your zip code and click “Search”
3. Click on the arrow to display the list of stores in your zip code and highlight your preferred store
4. Enter in your email and password
5. Click “Next”
6. Key in you Kroger Plus Card Number (If it says that this card has already been used, please call the number on the back of your card)
7. Enter the security code (from the box above it)
8. Enter in your contact information.
9. Click on “next”
10. Verify that your account information is correct. Check box for agreement of the terms and conditions and click “complete information”
11. Kroger will send an email that you entered earlier in the process. (this can take up to 10 minutes)
12. Open the email that Kroger sent. Read the email and either click on the link within the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
13. Sign in: click on the “Click here “button and then type in your email and password.
14. Under Kroger Community Rewards Section at right, click “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.”
15. Find your organization by typing in your organization’s NPO number---- JJ834( for ZAOM)
16. Click on the organization name(ZOROASTRIAN ASSOCIATION OF MICHIGAN) that you want. Please make sure that you click on the circle to the left of your organization so that it becomes highlighted.
17. Click on “Save Changes”
18. Scroll over the page and make sure all information is accurate. You are now “registered”
Everytime you shop at Krogers, make sure you swipe your Kroger card during check out. Automatically 5% of the total value of your purchase should come back to ZAOM as community rewards each & every time !! Also it should say at the bottom of your receipt that you Kroger will donate to Zoroastrian Association Of Michigan.Type your paragraph here.